Kingdom – 53 foot Catamaran
A luxurious new Power Catamaran, licensed to carry up to 30 passengers on private cruises around southern islands of Singapore and extended trips to Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand.
The Catamaran boasts:
- Enormous outdoor deck spaces for lounging in the sun, eating, drinking and partying the night away with its
- Spacious forward sunbathing and entertainment area
- Bambini cover over the cockpit on the flybridge with abundant seating and offering 360 panoramic views
- Large outdoor cockpit at the rear for dinning
- Fully air-conditioned beautiful interior with its
- Expansive lounge with built-in entertainment system and attached kitchenette equipped
- with fridge, Microwave, wine cellar, etc
- 2 double cabins with en-suite facilities and 2 single forward cabins
- Modern navigation, sailing equipment and twin engines capable of cruising up to 15 knots
|Cruising Package||Charter Schedule||Weekday Cruise
|Eve of PH or
|Day Cruise||Any 4 hours
|Night Cruise||Any 4 hours
6pm – 12am
(i.e. to exceed 12 up to max 30 pax)
|S$60 per pax for cruising (exclude meals, etc)|
|* Loading Fee (Bring your own food)||S$200 to be charged|
|* Corkage Fee (Bring your own drinks)||S$100 to be charged|
|BBQ Equipment Rental||S$100 to be charged|
|Kayak Rental||S$20 per kayak|
|Charter to Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand||All extended charters are customized. Please contact us.|
|Uniformed Service Staff (Each service staff is considered one (1) headcount)||$100 each (4 hours)|
- Charter packages include:
- Exclusive use of vessel
- Service Crew and Service Staffs
- Fuel and Utilities
- Insurance for Singapore water cruising only
Terms and Conditions
- All cruises are within Singapore waters.
- Yacht embarks & disembarks at ONE°15 Marina Club, Singapore
- Charter price includes:
- All above pricing are subject to prevailing 7% GST
- All price quoted are for a maximum of 12 pax.
- Per booking is entitle to one trip out to sea, additional trip will be charge of S$200 per trip
- Any extension of charter time will be charged @ S$200 per hour.
- Neo Yacht reserves the right to change charter price without prior notice
- A child/baby is considered as one(1) guest/person
- No pets are allowed on board
- All cruise destinations will be to the Singapore, Southern Islands, unless otherwise agreed
- Last minute requests for other cruise destinations will not be entertained
- Additional charges may apply for cruising to other requested destinations
- 50% deposit must reach Neo Yacht upon the RESERVATION of the charter, and balance made to Neo Yacht upon CONFIRMATION of the charter 7 days prior to the cruise.
- All bookings must be made direct via email to Neo Yacht at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings should be made 10 days in advance, unless subjectd to availability
- Acceptance of booking will be confirmed via email from Neo Yacht
- Full payment must be made 7 working days before the charter date, otherwise charter will be considered cancelled & full payments made will be forfeited
- Cancellation must be made 7 working days before charter date/time, otherwise charter will be considered cancelled & full payments made will be forfeited
- Neo Yacht reserves the right to postpone, cancel the charter arrangement, revise charter rates, delete or amend the terms and conditions at its own discretion without prior notice
Everyone enjoyed the cruising experience and the food was fantastic! Thank you for all the arrangements.
Christine Lim, 6 May 2011 ~ Corporate Function
We enjoyed the cruise totally. It was a great first time experience; the food were great and the hospitality was awesome! I will not hesitate to recommend to friends. Am planning for my girl's 1st year birthday party and will definitely look for Neo Garden!
Joanne Loke, 23 April 2011 ~ Birthday Party
It was great and everyone here enjoyed it very much!
Irene Tan, 14 April 2011 ~ Corporate Function
Captain Yudas and his assistant were friendly and have provided excellent service for us. My guests had fun, thank you!
Lee Meiling, 27 March 2011 ~ Corporate Function
The cruise was great! Everyone had a lot of fun and I have already had 2 friends asking for your contact details are they are thinking of booking too. We will definitely be back sometime this year. Thanks for all your help with the booking!
Anna Kaisharis, 19 March 2011 ~ Family Gathering
The cruise was great. Everyone enjoyed it! And the people liked the food very much as well. Will definitely order food from you again if there's an occasion.
Wee Kiat, 16 March 2011 ~ Family Gathering
"The cruise was great! We enjoyed ourselves and given a big birthday surprise for my husband. Thank you!"
Mrs. Rachelle Tang - 2 January 2011
"We enjoyed the trip with the excellent service provided by the crews. Thank you and hope to sail again in the near future!"
Mr. Xavior Lee - 2 January 2011
"We had a lovely day on KINGDOM. The boat was beautifully clean and Captain Yudas and Anthony (the crew) were extremely helpful and efficient. The weather was even kind! Many thanks again and we look forward to more cruises.."
Mrs. Joan Witton - 12 December 2010
"The cruise with KINGDOM has been a great experience! KINGDOM was cosy and very nicely done up. We had a good time karaoke-ing as well!"
Ms. Woon Woon - 20 November 2010
"The cruise went very well and everyone enjoyed it a lot. Luckily there was only a bit of rain at the beginning and the weather was good most of the time. The food was also good! On hindsight, the choice of KINGDOM was the right one for my group and I'm glad I chose it."
Mr. Noel - 30 October 2010
"It was a wonderful experience and we had a great time. Good for teambuilding and relaxation and the captain and crew were great!"
Ms. Diane Gan - 15 October 2010