- Oversees 3 to 4 outlets.
- Schedules, assigns, trains, reviews and evaluates staff.
- Participates with Operation Management Team to plan, develop and implement long and short term goals.
- Monitors integrity of outlet operation and the provision of services.
- Performs food quality assurance checks.
- Manages and improves processes.
- Effectively manages the staffing levels, productivity, and restaurant profitability.
- Assists in cultural integration and orientation of new staff to working environment.
- Leads and mentors team to full potential.
- Documents events in the manager's log and to highlight to Management on major issues.
- Rectifies customer feedbacks and share it with the team for learning experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Food preparation in compliance with health and safety standards.
- Rendering excellent customer service methods and techniques.
- MS Office Excel and Words.
- Outlet equipment repair and maintenance procedures and methods.
- Effective training and coaching of staff.
- Pricing and comparing competitors’ services and menu items.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels.
- Motivation methods in building a strong team.
- Minimum ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level or WSQ Certificate Holder.
- Preferably with at least 2 years experiences in casual dining restaurant.
- Experience in managing P&L statement.
For a list of our outlets please go to http://www.umisushi.com.sg/locate-us.html