Sales Executive / Coordinator
- Handle events enquiries through phone and emails.
- Plan and quote buffet menu for celebration events.
- Take and confirm customers' orders on buffets / tingkats / sushi.
- Prepare sales invoices and delivery orders.
- Liaise and coordinate with Kitchen Operations and Logistics Departments and ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Minimum "O" Level.
- Minimum 2 years of F&B sales / events management experience would be advantageous.
- Able to read / write / converse effectively in English and Chinese to handle both English and Chinese speaking customers.
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual and yet as a team member.
- Possess service attitude and enjoy dealing with customers over the phone.
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays.
- Extensive training will be provided.
- Graduates with no prior working experience are welcome to apply.
We invite interested applicants to apply with a comprehensive resume including a recent photograph, current and expected salaries to email@example.com