Logistics Manager (West – Boon Lay / East – Kaki Bukit)
- Take charge and ownership of sections including Transport, Warehouse and Pick & Pack functions.
- Manage section leaders, strengthen leadership position and ensure company business continuity.
- Motivate all staff to perform daily operation and festive support to exceed management's expectation. This includes but not limited to :-
- Managing and manning the weekly work plan, roster & route.
- Manpower planning to ensure optimum manpower deployment.
- Administrative tasks – leave management, performance appraisal management, etc.
- Ensure on time delivery to all required destinations at all time.
- Perform cost control at all time.
- Ensure processes and operations meet HACCP requirement.
- Ensure all vehicles /equipment are well maintained at all time through the following systems:-
- Establish vehicle /equipment log to record vehicle up time & repair history.
- Establish appropriate measures to prevent vehicle breakdown & shorten down time.
- Source for most cost effective, value for money service centres / spares.
- Verify all invoices of repair before submission for payment.
- Manage, safe keep & top up all cash cards & fuel cards to ensure ready for use at all time.
- Support company initiatives in fine tuning of business process and system implementation.
- Provide and coordinate training for staff to enable competency in their jobs.
- Plan, monitor and control situations to ensure consistent performance of all the sections.
- Minimum Diploma in any field.
- At least 1-3 years in the Logistics department, with experience in deploying fleets of vehicles.
- Possess Class 3 Driving license with clean records and good driving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Independent and self-motivated individual with positive attitude.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and a good team player.
- Able to work independently and adhere to the strict timelines.
- Must be physically fit, alert and willing to work in a team.
- Must be punctual, dependable and flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
We invite interested applicants to apply with a comprehensive resume including a recent photograph, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org