Chef (Western / Chinese / Thai / Indian)
- Assist in the creation and preparation of Western/Chinese/Thai/Indian cuisine.
- Assist in the smooth running operations of a catering kitchen.
- Assist in the planning and execution of new menu, including research & development, costing, photo-shooting, etc.
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standards.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are per company’s standard recipes
- Check quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition.
- Work closely and cooperate with all levels of staff (e.g. superiors, peers and subordinates) to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items.
- GCE 'O' Level / Diploma in Culinary Art.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Present a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with all levels of people.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Creative and experimental in cooking.
We invite interested applicants to apply with a comprehensive resume including a recent photograph, current and expected salaries to email@example.com